Inside 9/11: An Aristocratic Genocidal Construction


The following is a damning account of a what I was told by the ex-wife of “Kissinger’s right-hand man”, during numerous conversations over course of several months, from the 14th of September 2001 until May the following year. She asked me to choose the right moment to make her story public, but she also insisted that I should not release the information until I had checked every aspect of it in order to be certain of its validity.

More than 12 years after the last time we spoke, I have realised that the world is finally ready to hear her terrifyingly prescient inside story, behind the curtain of the aristocratic genocidal construction which became instantly known as “9/11”, almost every aspect of which I have been able to corroborate by cross-referencing the information I was given with facts which have become increasingly demonstrable. Since she expressed the stipulation that the source must, at least for the time-being, remain anonymous, for the purposes of this narrative I will call her “Petra”.

Petra was born into the moneyed aristocracy of Northern Europe. Her childhood was predictably and systematically controlled by what was expected of her by her family, whose name enjoyed the respect of the people of their nation because they had developed a reputation for using their money wisely, donating to public projects and producing academically prolific children, most of whom became doctors of some sort or another. Petra was the exception to the general rule, since all she really wanted to be was a loving wife and mother.

In her early twenties, not long after finishing her expensive education, she married a man from the moneyed aristocracy of the East Coast of America, who was several years her senior and already prowling the corridors of power, and whom she very pointedly called “Kissinger’s right-hand man”. Not long after they were married Petra became pregnant with their first child. During our conversations, she always insisted that she had a loving relationship with her husband right up until the point she realised their marriage was over and she never gave me cause to conclude otherwise.

As the wife of a senior U.S. politician and diplomat, Petra would sometimes be invited to post-Bilderberg and other private conference dinners, where she met a plethora political and business figure heads, with whom the state of the world was openly discussed. She sat on the same table as Margaret Thatcher on one particularly memorable occasion, when she held court on the myriad of reasons why she would never sign a treaty that relinquished either British sovereignty or the pound, no matter who disagreed with her. Petra said that she could see exactly why Kissinger had reputedly been so transfixed by the power of her rhetoric when she was first unveiled to Bilderberg luminaries in 1975.


The next time Petra met Thatcher was a much more sombre affair, albeit at a similarly styled post-conference soiree, a few short years later. Petra could not help but feel sympathy for the blue dragon on this occasion, when she was publicly ignored and callously shunned by the political puppet-masters and self-serving Machiavellians she mistook for her genuine friends and allies. Afterwards, she admitted to Petra and several others at her table that it was obviously her position over Britain’s sovereignty and the pound which had turned Bilderberg’s Europhiles against her, since they were hell-bent on a European currency monopoly and a supranational dictatorship, for the purposes of which the independent sovereign nation states of the continent of Europe must naturally be reduced to ruin, chaos and bankruptcy – much like they have been over the course of the past three decades. What Thatcher apparently didn’t expect was that within months she would be stabbed in the back by those she most trusted within her Tory cabinet, after which she was unceremoniously removed from office by the arse-kissing sycophants who sensed their potential gain from her inevitable losses. Such is the unscrupulous nature of the career politician, none of whom can be trusted on any account.

However, the current state of the world and their place in it was not all that members of the Bilderberg Group and their spouses were discussing around the dinner tables of their private clubs, fellowships and societies, between 1998 and 2001. Petra related to me detailed accounts of conversations she was genuinely shocked to have been involved in about the plan to stage “…a catalising event…probably in New York” that would be good for “national interests” and change the course of geopolitical events; for the purposes of fulfilling Kissinger’s proposal for the eradication of the “useless eaters” and the neo-conservative agenda to wage war on all nations without a Rothschild-controlled central bank and privatised national interests.

During the first of these conversations, she sat there listening in disbelief to the wife of an international business tycoon talking openly about how this staged event would “… probably kill thousands, but will be done for the greater good.” Incensed and horrified in equal measure at the very thought of state-sponsored terrorism of this nature being perpetrated against the innocent by some of the people she socialised with, Petra protested that if such a thing were true then it should be exposed in the media to protect the people of New York. This was met with the kind of contemptuously flippant derision which greeted all those who questioned the veracity of the “Official 9/11 Story” in the first three to five years after the attack. Invitations to lunch at exclusive restaurants with women she had previously counted on as friends were suddenly no longer forthcoming and it became impossible for her to communicate with any of them. She had become unofficially persona non grata.

Over the early summer of 1998, the gossip-line of the WASP-ish wives of East Coast billionaires was ablaze with variations on the same theme: a staged event that would kill thousands was to take place, probably in New York. Whenever Petra was exposed to such a conversation, she was always struck by the total lack of compassion for the potential victims and their families, when the self-appointed “social elite” pondered how much carnage there might be. The feeling she got was very much that most of those who had prior knowledge approved of Kissinger’s infamous proposition to rid the world of the oppressed masses, by any means necessary. This made Petra feel sick to her stomach. She knew she had to raise the subject with her husband but she was worryingly nervous about doing so, since he was an executive officer of the now infamous, Kissinger Associates.

Petra picked her moment when the children were elsewhere and her husband arrived home after a lengthy business trip. As she told him about the subject matter of the conversations she’d been having and the way she had since been completely shunned by their friends, he remained calm and showed no sign of shock or surprise, which made Petra feel extremely uneasy. She asked him if he knew what they were talking about and he tried to pass it off as “idle hearsay”, but refused to say whether or not he had heard the same rumours.

Having had enough of being patronised by psychopaths, Petra became angry and somewhat surprised by her husband’s total lack of empathy for her position and she declared that if there was nothing in it then he wouldn’t mind if she called her friends in the press to see what they made of it. He looked at her with a steely glare which she had never witnessed before. “Whatever you do… don’t do that…” he said without flinching. It was very painful for Petra to talk about how she felt in that moment, but she told me that she immediately knew in her heart that her marriage was over. She suddenly felt very scared and a long way from a place she wanted to call a home for herself and her children.

A few strained weeks went by before her husband arranged a “make or break” trip to Kenya without their children, who would remain at home with extended family members. With extreme reluctance, Petra agreed to take the trip, largely because of an apparent change in her husband’s attitude towards her, which had considerably improved since she told him she wanted a divorce. She was even pleasantly surprised at how much of an effort he made to convince her that he still loved her; insisting that he just wanted to make sure she didn’t do anything that would upset “certain powerful people with vested interests”.

Whilst Petra was still unsure as to whether she should give him the benefit of the doubt, she realised that her attitude was softening towards him a few days after their arrival in Africa, which initially felt like it might turn into a second honeymoon. She even forgave him for arranging a breakfast meeting during their holiday and took the opportunity to spend the early part of the morning shopping in Nairobi, having arranged to meet him at the U.S. Embassy at 10:30am, from which they planned to head out of the city for lunch in one of the embassy’s cars. The day was Friday 07 August 1998.

A New York Times on-line article, written by JAMES C. McKINLEY Jr., described what happened at the U.S. Embassy that morning, thus:

“NAIROBI, Kenya — Two massive bombs exploded minutes apart outside the U.S. Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania late Friday morning, killing at least 80 people, eight of them American, in what U.S. officials said were coordinated terrorist attacks.

In Nairobi, an enormous explosion ripped through downtown at about 10:35 a.m., turning the busy Haile Selassie Avenue into a scene of carnage and destruction that left more than 1,600 people injured and dozens still missing long after night fell.

The blast, which leveled a three-story building containing a secretarial school and gutted the rear half of the U.S. Embassy next door, dismembered more than a dozen people passing on foot and incinerated dozens of others in their seats in three nearby buses.

Just minutes before, a bomb reportedly planted in a gasoline tanker detonated near the front entrance of the U.S. Embassy in the Tanzanian capital of Dar es Salaam. The blast destroyed the front of the building and toppled a side wall, throwing charred debris down the street, setting cars on fire and toppling trees. At least seven people were killed and 72 injured, none of them American, officials said.


U.S. officials said they believed the bombings were a terrorist attack. Although officials did not identify any suspects, the newspaper Al-Hayat — based in Cairo, Egypt — reported in its Saturday editions that it had received a call claiming responsibility for the bombings from a previously unknown group called the Liberation Army of the Islamic Sanctuaries.

In Washington, President Clinton condemned the attacks as abhorrent and inhuman acts of cowardice. He vowed to bring those responsible to justice “no matter what or how long it takes.”

The bombings underscored how vulnerable American officials and diplomats remain in some Third World capitals in this age of global terrorism, where borders are porous and security is not as tight as in the industrialized world. The blasts seemed to be coordinated attacks against the United States, and appeared unconnected to any local grievances or political currents in the two capitals, U.S. officials said.

At least eight Americans and an unknown number of Kenyan embassy employees died in the explosion in Nairobi, which left embassy offices a honeycomb of burned-out rubble with bodies buried inside. “It’s going to take a couple of days to find out what’s in there,” Bill Barr, an embassy spokesman, said. Barr said 15 U.S. officials were hospitalized and six others were still missing.

Witnesses said the explosion, which shattered windows for several blocks and blew the roof off a building across the street, was preceded by a smaller blast, perhaps a grenade. Both appeared to emanate from a parking lot just behind the embassy, the police said. Hundreds of people were cut by falling glass and ran bleeding from the area, flooding local hospitals.

“This is a real national disaster and we highly suspect it is a terrorist attack,” Otieno Osur, the director of police operations in Nairobi, said.”

Kenyan TV Report on the 14th anniversary of the attack

Petra told me that she was thrown violently into the air and knocked unconscious by the force of the first blast. She knows not for how long and has no memory of the second explosion. The next thing she knew, she was waking up in the arms of an aristocratic Englishman, who had apparently just pulled her out of the rubble of the burning US Embassy. For the purposes of respecting his anonymity at Petra’s request, we shall call him “Steve”.

The first thing he told her was that she was lucky to be alive. The only reason she was, he later explained, was because he was a private mercenary for hire who had prior knowledge that the embassy would be subject to an attack that day, which was to be blamed on Osama bin Laden and “Al Qaida”. Sound familiar? In actual fact, Steve declined the opportunity to participate in the staging of the bombing of the embassy, but wandered down to the scene of the slaughter to assuage his own conscience by pulling any survivors he found out of the rubble. Petra was lucky enough to be the first one he came across.

Steve drove Petra to the nearest hospital to have treatment for shock, cuts, burns, concussion and bruised limbs. He was right – she had been very lucky to survive, especially with such relatively light injuries. Since there simply weren’t enough staff or resources to cope with the sheer number of wounded, Steve spent every waking hour nursing her, until she felt strong enough to leave the chaos of the overrun hospital after several days convalescence. During that time they told their stories to each other, having shared similar familial and social backgrounds.

What Steve revealed to her about the nature of the staged event she had been a victim of, as well as his potential involvement in the attack planned on New York, confirmed all her worst fears, but she had already fallen for the man who saved her life and the feelings were clearly reciprocated. Neither the fact that he was a soldier of fortune, nor the fact that he was also married, could change that. Inevitably, they began a passionate affair and Petra vowed to divorce her husband and take their children back to what she perceived as the safety of Europe.

Upon her return to America, having had no contact with her husband since he stood her up at the bombing of the U.S. embassy in Nairobi, he greeted her with the news that he already knew that their marriage was over. In that moment she realised that either her husband had been tipped off about the attack and chose to keep that fact from her, or the whole trip to Kenya was organised so that those with vested interests could make sure she kept her mouth shut – permanently.

Although she had no proof, Petra was also certain that her husband knew that she had been with Steve from the time he pulled her out of the burning embassy, right up until they bade each other an emotional farewell at the airport. One thing was certain – she knew she had to tread very carefully just to stay alive long enough get divorced and take her children back to Europe, which she managed to achieve by agreeing a settlement in a very messy divorce, after admitting to having an affair without naming the third party involved.

Upon her arrival back in Europe with her children, who were obviously extremely distressed over the divorce, as well as their mother’s narrow escape from death, she tried to resume some semblance of normality by acquiring a new home for her family in the city she had loved as a girl and reorganising her children’s education. However, she was still suffering from the shock of the events which had transpired and longed to see the man who had saved her life once again. Several clandestine assignations were arranged with Steve in various European locations, during which they continued where they had left off in Africa.

Petra was understandably concerned and upset about Steve’s potential involvement in the forthcoming staged event in New York and she was therefore somewhat reassured by his admission that he had been extremely fortunate in being able to extricate himself from the situation, by relying upon the debt owed to him by the chief architect of the nefarious operation, to whom he would only refer to as “the Devil”, since he had no form of public identity and was well known to Steve as being a completely unscrupulous and malevolent man, who was capable of the most heinous of atrocities for financial reward or self-preservation. According to Steve, the price he demanded for the architecture of the staged event was an undisclosed percentage of Afghan opium production, which necessitated the invasion of Afghanistan since the Taliban had successfully blocked its exportation. Whether he was acting upon the orders or instructions of other parties is unknown to me.

Steve had been terrified that he would be killed just for pulling out of the 9/11 operation, given the intimate details of the logistics he had already been privy to. The only reason he wasn’t was because he had saved the Devil’s life during a black-ops mission many years before. Nevertheless, he was told in no uncertain terms that the debt had been repaid. Steve then became absolutely certain that he would be murdered if they continued seeing each other. He then expressed his fear that they might both be assassinated by the secret intelligence services, given that their every move had been under close surveillance since her husband discovered what had transpired between them in Africa. Since they both had the safety of family members to consider, they knew that their whirlwind romance would be short-lived, so they made the most of every moment they were together, during which Steve confided more of what he knew.

In broad strokes, he had been recruited because of his experience as a black-ops mercenary with former commissioned officer status in the SAS. He accepted the offer from the Devil himself, on the basis that it was just too lucrative to turn down. However, at the time of his acceptance, which Petra believes was in the winter of 1997, Steve was not aware that the target would involve the mass murder of innocent civilians, so that nobody would be able to definitively ascertain the real targets of the attack, who and/or what had not been disclosed to him. He did surmise however that there would no doubt be individuals and documents which threatened the establishment’s hegemony, ear-marked for destruction in the attack.

Over the course of the next six months, he was charged with the task of training the other mercenaries involved, which was to take place at various secret locations, once they had been identified and inducted into the operation, which he soon discovered was being financed through a fronting company owned by a notorious London-based businessman of Middle-Eastern descent, who laundered the necessary funds under the guise of “an Indian tea deal”. Since the man in question was and remains a protected agent of the House of Rothschild, Steve knew exactly who was in control of the operation from day one. He also knew that similar fronts for black-ops he had previously been involved with had been used successfully, without raising undue suspicion.

Understandably, the more Steve told Petra, the more nervous they both became about their lives being in grave danger, so neither were surprised when Steve was contacted by the Devil, who told him that he would be taken out if he and Petra did not end their affair immediately. This he told her on a secure phone line from an undisclosed location. They both agreed it was the only course of action they could take and ended their affair with a sad farewell. It was not until we met online in the aftermath of the false-flag attack itself that Petra discussed her story with anybody else, such was her fear for her children’s safety if she divulged her story to the wrong confidante.

I shudder when I consider how Petra must have felt when she saw those towers fall into their own footprints, knowing what she knew and having been given the choice between living and divulging what she knew to the media. The sheer agony of this burden on her conscience is what drove her to seek out a writer to tell her story, once all the dust had settled. The fact that, for the simple reason that we were both searching for somebody to talk to about the obviously stage-managed events of 9/11, Petra chose me as her literary conduit, is much more comprehensible at this moment than it was when she asked me to tell her story, when I was right at the beginning of a frighteningly steep learning curve. However, I have always been and remain humbled that she did so and I will allow the reader to assess whether I have done her done her story justice.

The last time I talked to Petra, she was talking from a mobile phone at a European airport in late May 2002, on her way to a new life on the other side of the world. We had planned to see each other before her flight, but various logistical problems prevented this from taking place. Despite never meeting face to face, we had developed an extremely strong trust over the course of the previous months, during which she opened her heart to me in a way only honest people do.

The truth is, Petra desperately wanted to blow the whistle on 9/11 more than three years before the attack was staged, but she knew that would almost certainly result in her being murdered, or even worse, the death of her children, whose welfare she placed before her own by maternal instinct. Even if she still lies awake wondering how different the world would look in the unlikely event she had been able to get the attention of the mainstream media, she would almost certainly have been ridiculed, ignored or murdered, just like Bill Cooper, who was assassinated shortly after he warned the world that an attack was imminent in the summer of 2001.

During my final conversation with Petra, I promised to do the following:

1. Research everything she told me.
2. Release her story when the time felt right.
3. Keep her real name and that of her lover out of the public domain.

These things I have done and will continue to do to the best of my ability, unless otherwise requested by Petra herself.

Just before we said goodbye, she told me she had been followed everywhere she went for several weeks, by at least three different agents. Having met so many during her marriage to a diplomat, they were easy to identify. Since we had made plans to meet during that period via the telephone, which she knew for a fact had been bugged since shortly after she moved into her apartment, we agreed that it was inconceivable that they were not monitoring my activities, so it was clear that I had to tread very carefully. We both knew that continued communications would lead the secret services right to her location, if they didn’t already know where she was headed, so I have not spoken to her since her departure; nor do I have her current contact details.

Petra also expressed to me her grave concern for my safety, given the fact that, at least at that point in time, she had not disclosed what she knew to another living soul. She also told me that I should get out of London [where I had lived for more than a decade] as quickly and quietly as I could. This was not only because MI5 were watching my every move; it was because Petra was convinced that we were both being watched by agents who were reporting our activities to man who Steve feared more than anybody or anything else.

After years of painstaking research, I have not been able to detect a single flaw in Petra’s story, which I humbly present for your consideration.

Posted in Critical Thinking and tagged , , , , , , , , .