UK Regulators Given Last Chance To Prove Their Innocence
Today the following Notice of Opportunity To Cure was served upon the UK regulatory and governmental officers who stand accused of conspiring to commit serious crimes which fall under the provisions of the Serious Crimes Act 2015, following their failure to respond appropriately to the Notice of Conditional Acceptance served upon them nine days ago, since when several other alleged conspirators have been added to the list of defendants.
These names include former Prime Minister, David Cameron and billionaire’s spouse, Rishi Sunak, the Tory leadership candidate and ‘Bankster’s Boy’ tipped to the the next Prime Minister, given that he is favourite to win the current Conservative Party leadership campaign, following the resignation of Boris Johnson, at a time when the Tory government has an unassailable majority in Parliament.
Nevertheless, in the event the recipients fail to act accordingly 21 days after service of the first notice, the People’s Union of Britain [PUB] claimants will place Common Law Liens on the personal legal estates of the defendants and issue criminal proceedings against them and their accomplices.
FAO: ANDREW BAILEY – FORMER CEO OF FCA
JAMES CROSBY – FORMER DEPUTY CHAIRMAN OF FSA
ADAIR TURNER – FORMER CHAIRMAN OF FSA
LISA OSOFSKY – DIRECTOR OF SFO
GRAEME BIGGAR – DIRECTOR GENERAL OF NCA
SAM WOODS – CEO OF PRA
NIKHIL RATHI – CEO OF FCA
RISHI SUNAK – FORMER CHANCELLOR
JOHN GLENN- FORMER ECONOMIC SECRETARY TO THE TREASURY
SAJID JAVID – FORMER CHANCELLOR
GEORGE OSBOURNE – FORMER CHANCELLOR
PHILLIP HAMMOND – FORMER CHANCELLOR
DAVID CAMERON – FORMER PRIME MINISTER
Served by email on 15 July 2022.
NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO CURE
NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT
NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL
RE: MULTIPLE ALLEGATIONS OF SERIOUS CRIMES
Following your failure to respond approriately to the NOTICE OF CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE, served by email on 06 July 2022, which alluded to your previous receipt of copious substantiation of allegations of multiple civil and criminal frauds against every UK commercial bank since 2011, the undersigned parties, for and on behalf of every current or former registered mortgagor in the Operations Meadow, Signatures 703 and TGBMS Class Action evidence bundles, hereby conditionally hereby grant you thirteen more days [in addition to the nine days since the initial notice] to provide us with the following reasonably requested items:
1) a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that it is not the corporate policy of every UK mortgage provider to ignore the statutory obligations placed upon them by section 1 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989 and has been since the statute was enacted.
b. Namely, to make sure that every mortgage deed is signed by the mortgagor in the presence of an independent witness, as per the decision in Bank of Scotland plc v Waugh & Others  – a mortgage deed shall be void under section 52 of the Law of Property Act 1925, if it bears a signature which has not been properly witnessed in accordance with section 1 of the 1989 Act.
2. a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that it is not the corporate policy of every UK mortgage provider to ignore the statutory obligations placed upon them by section 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989 and has been since the statute was enacted.
b. Namely, to make sure that the proper execution of each mortgage deed is preceded by a mortgage contract [a contract for a mortgage in the future, in accordance with Lord Neuberger’s judgment in Helden v Strathmore (2011)], which contains all of its individually negotiated terms and conditions and is signed by both the mortgagor and the mortgagee, as per the Court of Appeal decision in United Bank of Kuwait v Sahib & Others .
3. a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that it is not the corporate policy of every UK mortgage provider to instruct their conveyancing solicitors to advise every mortgagor [excluding remortgages] to grant a charge [mortgage] over a property before the right to do so arises with registration as the legal proprietor at the Land Registry.
b. Which comprises a material breach of the rule affirmed in Lady Hale’s Supreme Court judgment in Scott v Southern Pacific Mortgages  – no equitable or legal right to grant an interest over land or property arises until ownership is established by registration in the Proprietorship Register.
4. a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that it is not the corporate policy of every UK mortgage provider to instruct their conveyancing solicitors to advise every mortgagor [excluding remortgages] to sign their mortgage deed without dating it at the moment of execution.
b. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that it is not the corporate policy of every UK mortgage provider to instruct their conveyancing solicitors to register their mortgages after adding a false date of execution to every charge deed, on the date the illegal transaction is registered at the Land Registry, rendering it a forged and fraudulent instrument falling within the provisions of section 1 of the Forgery Act 1913 and comprising a mistake in the register that is capable of rectification by the Chief Land Registrar.
c. Which automatically renders the deed a false document, purporting to be a genuine one registered in the public domain, since the adding of the date is a material alteration, given that an undated deed is incapable of being protected by registration.
6. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that you are not both civilly and criminally liable for your abject failure to diligently regulate and govern the entire UK Mortgage Industry, resulting in a multitude of institutionalised civil and criminal frauds being perpetrated, covered up and perpetuated under your emphatically complicit supervision.
7. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that you are not both civilly and criminally liable for failing to act in accordance with the law and the regulations governing your respective offices, when substantial bundles of evidence documenting a veritable multitude of wrongdoings by every UK mortgage provider named as a defendant have been provided to the FSA, FCA, Action Fraud, the SFO, the NCA and former government officers by the undersigned, over the course of the past twelve years.
8. a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that you are not both civilly and criminally liable for failing to disclose to the British public and the business community that every UK bank steals credit from its customers by depositing loan agreements [promissory notes] and pretending to loan its own money to the person who created the funds for the bank’s deposit.
b. As confirmed by the Bank of England in two of its published quarterly bulletins – the UK commercial banks are not in the business of lending money, they are in the business of [fraudulent] securities, which they use to create credit upon the deposit of their customers’ loan agreements.
9. a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that you are not both civilly and criminally liable for knowingly ignoring evidence of the serious crimes alleged by the undersigned, including widespread document and signature forgery and the absence of a single copy of a registered UK mortgage which complies with the provisions of the 1989 Act.
b. Having literally examined thousands of sets of mortgage documents over the course of more than a decade, we are yet to assess a single case in which there was a deed that complies with section 1 and a contract that complies with section 2 of the 1989 Act.
10. a. Material evidence, not mere hearsay or professional opinion, that you are not both civilly and criminally liable for doing nothing to abate, prohibit or prevent the industrial scale registration of plainly fraudulent and forged mortgages at the Land Registry.
b. As affirmed by 1,803 mistakes that have been made in the Charges Register by the Chief Land Registrar, documented in the Operation Meadow, Signature 703 and TGBMS Class Action evidence files, all of which have been directly caused by decades of institutionalised mortgage fraud and forgery by every UK mortgage provider and their legal representatives, under your supposed regulatory and governmental supervision.
Wherefore, in the absence of signed undertakings from yourselves that you will unreservedly cooperate and comply with the undersigned parties’ civil and criminal proceedings to end institutionalised financial crimes on these shores; you have three days to provide us with the foregoing items.
Failure to do so, for any reason whatsoever, will result, without further notice, in you all being prosecuted for knowingly conspiring to commit serious crimes for your own material gain and to the monumental detriment of the British public.
Please be advised that, in any event, we are urgently seeking the enclosed declaration from the Attorney General, given the seriousness of the charges alleged and your repeated failures to provide what we have reasonably requested for more than a decade.
Without malice of mischief, in sincerity and honour,
Ambassador for the UCT Alliance | Trustee of The People’s Union of Britain
Ambassador for the UCT Alliance | Trustee of The People’s Union of Britain
Professor Nigel Harper
Chartered Banker | Chairman Ethical Banking Standards Council
Chief Lobbyist for Victims of Mortgage Fraud
See My One Man Show at Speakeasy Brum Tomorrow Night
At Speakeasy Birmingham tomorrow night I will be opening my national tour of The Problems, The Reactions & The Solutions, for which there are still tickets available that can be booked at the box office link below. Doors open at 7 pm.
The all new show will feature polemic diatribes on many varied and prescient subjects, as I aim to take the audience on an excitingly unpredictable journey of knowledge, experience and hilarity, during which I will endeavour to help everybody remember the joy of unrestrained laughter, as well as how to allow themselves to feel both angry and sad about the absolute state of humanity, before leaving at the end feeling energised, impassioned and inspired to take action.
So if you live near enough to make it, I look forward to seeing you there, for what promises to another auspicious Speakeasy event, full of switched-on critical thinkers having an absolute blast and vowing to do whatever it takes to smash the NWO’s Great Reset to smithereens.