MAGNA CARTA 2020 |The Restoration of Common Law
In the shadow cast by the continuing Brexit Pantomime, which has proven beyond reasonable doubt that Parliament is incapable of carrying out the will of the people, here lies the 1st draft of Magna Carta 2020, a Great Charter for the 21st century.
Let it be known by all concerned, interested and affected parties, that the following declaration is made for and on behalf of the Sovereign People of Britain, in the absence of a legitimate Parliamentary democracy, following the UK Government’s constitutionally unlawful subjugation to the dictates of the European Union, as exemplified by its abject failure to implement the people’s decision to leave the EU, three and a half years after the referendum result in favour of leaving.
Wherefore, given that successive UK Governments have:
1. Unconstitutionally ceded British Sovereignty to the European Union [a foreign power].
2. Permanently denied the people the rights to defend themselves, be presumed innocent until proven guilty and to remain silent.
3. Emphatically failed to keep violent criminals off British streets and to protect an unlawfully disarmed populace from an epidemic of violent crime.
4. Disgracefully enabled private banking interests to dictate government policy, monopolize industries and control natural resources.
5. Dishonourably allowed those private banking interests to perpetuate institutionalised signature forgery and mortgage fraud on an industrial scale.
6. Facilitated the enforcement of millions of fraudulent mortgage possession claims by forbidding a complicit judiciary from ruling fraud against any UK bank or making any serving MP bankrupt.
7. Caused the brutal and often violent evictions of more than 3 million people over the last three decades alone, many with the assistance of the police.
8. Constructed a total surveillance state which prevents the enjoyment of a private family life and has already criminalized free speech.
9. Licensed the poisoning of the air, water and food supplies, as well as the destruction of the British farming, fishing and manufacturing industries.
10. Treasonously conspired with foreign powers to implement the genocidal United Nations agendas 21 and 30 at a local government level, under the guise of ‘Sustainable Development’.
For the purposes of restoring the supremacy of British Common Law, it is hereby declared that British Sovereignty is vested in the People, who are naturally endowed with the following unalienable rights:
1. The rights to self-determination, both as individuals and collectively.
2. The right to be presumed innocent of any crime, until proven guilty before a jury of their peers.
3. The right to defend themselves, their family, property and community from unlawful aggression and theft, with all reasonable force necessary.
4. The rights to exercise their conscience and remain silent.
5. The rights to a private family life, freedom of expression and religious freedom.
6. The right to live in an unpolluted environment with clean air, water and food.
7. The rights of free assembly and the lawful dissent of injustices.
8. The right to come and go as they please, without unwarranted intrusion, harassment, surveillance or delay.
9. The right to declare any unconstitutional law or treaty unlawful by unanimous Common Law Grand Jury.
10. The right to depose criminal governments by any lawful means necessary.
It is also declared that every EU-related statute, bill, act or treaty ratified by Parliament since the European Communities Act 1972 is a legal nullity and has no effect under British Constitutional Law, in the absence of Parliamentary authority to cede any aspect of the people’s sovereignty to a foreign power.
Parliament has therefore had no constitutional legitimacy since the treasonous enactment of the European Communities Act 1972, which treacherously began the process of ceding British Sovereignty, without the informed consent of a majority of the people.
Her Majesty’s Government is therefore bound under Constitutional Law to ratify this treaty, in order to restore its own legitimacy and that of Britain’s Parliamentary democracy, the future of which is in the utmost peril.
This treaty is drafted in the genuine hope that every Briton, from wheresoever they come, will one day soon be able to live their lives on these shores according to our ancient Maxim of Common Law:
Do no harm, cause no loss and accept no injury from anybody [including criminal government].
In order to take effect once completed, Magna Carta 2020 must either be ratified for and on behalf of the Sovereign People of Britain and Her Majesty’s Government, or unilaterally declared to be the superseding law of the land by a properly convened Common Law Grand Jury or National Convention.