1. All rights are hereby reserved with regard to the copyright of the names/trade-names/trade-marks used by the owner, creator and publisher of this website, as well as any and all derivatives and variations in the spelling of said names/trade-names/trade-marks, which are held in private trust under the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST. These properties may not be used, nor reproduced, neither in whole nor in part, nor in any manner whatsoever, without the prior, express, written consent and acknowledgment of the Universal Community Mission (hereinafter known as “Secured Party”), or by its implied consent in the event that this website has published, distributed or broadcast original material for educational or entertainment purposes in any medium, which will be automatically revoked in the event of false and malicious statements being made or bad faith being demonstrated by any legal entity, individual or juristic person, as well as the agents of said legal entity, individual or juristic person, (hereinafter known as “the User”), who must not use any work associated with Secured Party’s names/trade-names/trade-marks for financial gain or benefit of any kind, under any circumstances, for any purposes whatsoever.
3. For the avoidance of doubt, Secured Party neither grants, nor implies, nor otherwise gives consent for any unauthorised use of its names/trade-names/trade-marks (and all variations and derivatives thereof) or intellectual property, and any such unauthorised use is strictly prohibited and any unauthorised User will become liable for substantial default charges. That being said, all the original content published on this site can be freely reproduced and distributed [without amendments, in whole or in part] for strictly non-commercial, educational purposes, provided that its creator, owner and publisher are clearly acknowledged as such with a link to the original post.
4. Secured Party is not now, nor has ever been, an accommodation party, nor a surety, for any of these names/trade-names/trade-marks, nor for any derivative thereof, nor for any variation in the spelling of said names, nor for any other juristic person, legal entity or individual, and is hereunder indemnified against any and all claims, legal actions, orders, warrants, judgments, demands, liabilities, losses, depositions, summonses, lawsuits, costs, fines, liens, levies, penalties, damages, interests and expenses whatsoever, both absolute and contingent, as are due and as might become due, now existing and as might hereafter arise, and as might be suffered by, imposed upon and incurred by any of its names for any and every reason, purpose and/or cause whatsoever, or material evidence demonstrating its direct involvement in any action for which its names/trade-names/trade-marks are alleged to be liable.
Self-executing Security Agreement in Event of Unauthorised Use
5. Under the terms of this notice, the User consents and agrees that any unauthorised use of any of these names/trade-names/trade-marks (and all variations and derivatives thereof) or published intellectual property [other than authorised usage under the terms of this notice], constitutes unauthorised usage, which automatically contractually binds the User and renders this notice a Security Agreement, wherein the User unreservedly agrees that, in the event of unauthorised usage:
a) The User will pay Secured Party the sum of GBP£40,000.00 (One Million Pounds Sterling or its equivalent in Bitcoins) per occurrence of the unauthorised usage [the unauthorised use fee], plus reasonable costs and triple damages, in the event of the User’s failure to cure its default.
b) The User consents and agrees that any and all such claims described in paragraphs “(a)” above are not deemed to be unfair, illegal, unenforceable or unconscionable, and that the User will not claim that any such claim is false, frivolous or vexatious, on the understanding that, in good faith, Secured Party hereunder agrees to waive any obligation that arises from an innocent error or omission that is subsequently rectified by the User within 14 days of service of notice of its copyright infringement, by way of a signed letter of unreserved apology.
c) The User agrees that, upon downloading this site’s content, each page of which shows this Copyright Notice linked at the bottom of the page, it is estopped from claiming that it has not been notified of the charges incurred for unauthorised use of Secured Party’s copyrighted names and intellectual property and/or that it is not bound by the conditions contained herein, following service and/or public notice of such at this website.
6. The User hereby consents and agrees that it shall pay Secured Party all unauthorised use fees in full within thirty (30) days of the date when NOTICE OF DEFAULT CHARGES is served by Secured Party, itemising said charges and expressing the terms of payment, unless otherwise agreed.
7. In event of non-payment in full of all unauthorised use fees by the User within thirty (30) days of the date NOTICE OF DEFAULT CHARGES is served, the User shall be deemed in default.
Terms for Curing Default
8. The User may cure its default only by payment in full or by providing material evidence that demonstrates it breached the terms of this notice without being cognisant of the fact that it was doing so and without bad faith, in which case Secured Party may grant a waiver of the unpaid fees upon receipt of an unreserved written apology from the User.
Terms of Strict Foreclosure
9. The User’s non-payment in full of all unauthorised use fees within the thirty (30) day period for curing defaults authorises Secured Party’s immediate non-judicial foreclosure on the debt, which may be expressed as a non-possessory legal lien over the User’s property until the injury has been cured.
10. Any dispute arising over the copyright of the properties described in this notice which has not been settled privately within six months will be resolved by an independent arbitrator under the terms of the Treaty of UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY TRUST, unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
CERTAIN RIGHTS RESERVED BY UNIVERSAL COMMUNITY MISSION(c)2009-2014
ANY AND ALL COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL POSTED AT THIS STRICTLY NON-FOR-PROFIT WEB-RESOURCE IS PUBLISHED FOR EDUCATIONAL, COMMENTARY AND RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY, WITH THE CONSENT, WHETHER EXPRESSLY GIVEN, ASSUMED, PRESUMED OR IMPLIED, OF THE COPYRIGHT OWNER, AND/OR UNDER THIS FAIR USE NOTICE.
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, NONE OF THE ARTICLES, COMMENTS, VIDEOS, AUDIOS AND DOCUMENTS PUBLISHED ON THIS SITE CAN EVER BE CONSTRUED AS LEGAL, MEDICAL OR ANY OTHER FORM OF ADVICE, WHETHER PROFESSIONAL OR OTHERWISE.
ANYBODY WHO VIEWS OR UTILISES FOR THEIR OWN PURPOSES ANYTHING PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK, HOLDING HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFYING THE CREATOR, AUTHOR, PUBLISHER AND HOST FROM ANY AND ALL RESULTING CLAIMS, LIENS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, LIABILITIES AND THE LIKE [IF ANY], WHICH MIGHT BE INCURRED AS A RESULT OF UNDERTAKING SUCH ACTIONS.